News for the season of 2019
It is now possible to rend bikes for the cost of 25 Dkkr. per two hours or 50 Dkkr. for a whole day.
Avernakø harbor has this year purchased 14 brand new bikes. Four of which are childrens bikes. The bikes are located at the area between the Café and the showers-/toiletbuilding.
During opening hours payment will take place at the Café. At all other times it will be possible to pay either by Mobile Pay ore with cash in the washing machine room at the money box by the bikes.
Ordinarily it is not possible to reserve the bikes, but for special requests please contact the Café during opening hours or else Henning Storm, , Mobil: +45 2325 2078.
Formand Henning Storm
Mobil: +45 2325 2078
Hovedvejen 1 • Avernakø
At Avernakø Marina we offers wireless internet (HOTPOT).
This is how it works:
• Visitors in the Marina can sign in as users directly at the access page, which should appear automatically as you
connect to the wireless internet Avernakø Havn Free Link
• The page asks for a code.The code is written on the receipt received when paying harbor rates.
• Avernakø Marina cannot be held responsible for the visitors use of the hotspot.
• Abuse will lead to immediately blocking off the actual user
• Unless there are very few other visitors at the marina, the management politely recommends that its guests do not
download large files etc. as a such use could have a negative effect to the total internet speed.