At Avernakø Marina we offers wireless internet (HOTPOT).
This is how it works:
• Visitors in the Marina can sign in as users directly at the access page, which should appear automatically as you
connect to the wireless internet Avernakø Havn Free Link
• The page asks for a code.The code is written on the receipt received when paying harbor rates.
• Avernakø Marina cannot be held responsible for the visitors use of the hotspot.
• Abuse will lead to immediately blocking off the actual user
• Unless there are very few other visitors at the marina, the management politely recommends that its guests do not
download large files etc. as a such use could have a negative effect to the total internet speed.
The homepage of Avernakø marina has been made with support from The European Community and The Ministry of Housing, Urban and Rural Affairs according to the program of rural affairs and fisheries development.